Lodha Impex is a company belonging to the renowned Lodha Group of India, it is privately owned and one of the regions leading garment/apparels manufacturing company, it was established in 1973, as an exporting company and thereafter it developed trade relationships with lots of top companies over the years and have been involved in some of the most prestigious developments through the transitions from the offices and showrooms situated in Mumbai and Jaipur.
Moreover the company believes in dreams and desires, which make them, turn into reality. We can see the demonstration through this ...
- Mr. Dalpat Lodha receiving the best exporting garments Awards and the Plaque for 1991 form Mr. Ashok Gehlot Minister of Textile Govt. of India.
- Mr. Dalpat Lodha poses with the Minister of Commerce, Govt. of India, Mr. Kamaluddin Ahmed and Mr. Tikamdas Kukreja Chairman Apparel Export Promotion Council of India, after receiving the Highest Export Award Trophy (to Non-Quota Countries) for 1992.
- Chairman Mr. Dalpat Lodha receiving DHL-CIAE Award from Honorable Minister for the Best Technology for the year 2003 in Mumbai.
- Chairman Mr. Dalpat Lodha receiving Bhartiya Udyog Ratna Award for the year 2004 by Indian Economic Development and Research Association, New Delhi.
- Chairman received Rajiv Gandhi Shiromai award for the year 2004 for outstanding individual achievement and distinguished services to the nation presented by his excellency Shri Balram Jakhar, Governer of Madhya Pradesh on the 62nd birth anniversary of late Shri Rajiv